What Information We Collect
• We collect contact information. For example, if you sign up for a mailing list, create an account, or enter a promotion, you may be asked to provide your name, address, email, cell phone number, and/or date of birth.
• We collect information you submit or post. We collect information that you post in a public space on the Platform. We also collect information when you contact us or when you apply for a job.
• We collect demographic information. We may collect information like your gender and age. We may also collect your zip code.
• We collect usage information. We may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from or what site you visit when you leave the Platform. If you are using a mobile app, we may collect location information, including your precise location, if you have enabled location services in your device settings. We may also collect device identifiers.
How We Collect Information
We collect information from different sources and across devices. For example:
• We collect information directly from you. If you choose not to provide the information that we ask for, it is possible that you may not be able to participate in an activity or experience the full functions of the Platform.
• We collect information from you passively. For instance, we use certain standard web measurement and tracking technologies such as “cookies,” web server logs, web beacons (also known as “action tags” or “one pixel .gif files”), clear GIFs or other statistics programs. We do this on our Platform (including mobile apps) and in emails that we send to you. We collect information about users over time when you use this Platform (including mobile apps). We have third parties collect information this way, as well. To learn more about these tools and how you can control them, click here. Your browser may have an option that allows you to accept cookies, reject cookies, or receive notification when a cookie is sent, but you should note that the use of such restrictive browser settings may limit your use of the Platform.
• We get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
• We and our business partners may combine information. For example, we and our business partners combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. We and our business partners may combine information collected across different devices over time.
How We Use Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
• to improve our products and services and to customize your experience with us;
• to provide the products and services you request;
• to communicate with you about our relationship and respond to inquiries we receive from you or in connection with a transaction you initiate;
• to analyze, manage and improve the Platform;
• to use it within Anheuser-Busch as we continue to work on being the world’s best beer company;
• to notify you of special offers and other services that we believe may be of interest to you or to send you current mailings. To learn about your choices with regard to these communications, read the Choices section below;
• to provide you with advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you;
• to notify you that you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstakes;
• to help us protect the Platform and our customers;
• to help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the Platform; or
• for any other purpose as otherwise permitted by law or as stated at the time you provide your information.
• Note about third-party uses: If you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., name, email address, personal photographs) in a community forum, such information may be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties. We have no control over this type use of your personal information and are not responsible for that use.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you with third parties. For example::
• We share information with third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as vendors who send emails or serve advertisements for us, or who operate the Platform or run promotions on our behalf.
• We share information to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, customers or other users of the Platform, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
• We share information to enforce the Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liability, investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations, and/or protect the security or integrity of the Platform;.
• We share information to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws;.
• We share information within the Anheuser-Busch family of brands, which are listed [here
](http://www.anheuser-busch.com/beers.html)• We share information with our business partners, such as companies that co-sponsor a promotion;
• We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business or any entity that we acquire (for instance if part of our business is sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction);
• We may share your information with creditors, if required, in the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, or reorganization; and
• We may share information for other reasons we disclose to you.
You Have Certain Choices About How We Use Your Information
You Can Control Tracking Tools and Third Party Advertising
We may use third-party companies and/or media partners to serve ads on our Platform and/or on the sites on which we advertise. We and these third party companies display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple or other platforms. In the course of serving advertisements, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. In addition, we may use web beacons provided by third-party advertising companies to help manage our online advertising. These web beacons enable us to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this Platform to learn which advertisements bring users to our Platform.
To learn more about these third-party companies, cookies and how to “opt-out” of this type of advertising, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
This Platform complies with the self-regulatory principles of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising, therefore some pages may contain icons that help users understand how information is being collected, and how to opt out of having their online behavior recorded and used for targeted advertising resulting therefrom.
To opt out of having your online behavior collected for behavioral advertising purposes, click here.These choices will apply to data collected from other browsers or devices for use on this device for interest-based advertising and other applicable uses. Certain choices you make may be browser-specific and/or device-specific.
Opting-Out of Receiving our Emails
To stop receiving our promotion emails, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link provided at the bottom of each email communication. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages, we will still send you messages about your questions and purchases.
You can control tools on your mobile devices
For example, you can turn off push notifications from within a mobile app.
Please note that if you provide information to us via a social media site or participate in a social media site linked to the Platform, you consent to our use of your information for any reason as if it were submitted to us directly via the Platform.
We take commercially reasonable precautions and have implemented commercially reasonable technical measures to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of personal information submitted via the Platform or otherwise collected or possessed by Anheuser-Busch. However, the Internet is never 100% secure and we do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Even after we receive your personal information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Personal Information is completely secure and safe from such risks. For the avoidance of doubt, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your information.
United States Only
California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you are entitled to request, once per year, disclosure regarding how we share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes (“Information-Sharing Disclosure”). To the extent required by applicable law, we shall provide the Information-Sharing Disclosure to you upon your written request to email@example.com or by mail at Anheuser-Busch, Inc., One Busch Place, St. Louis, MO 63118. Please indicate in your request that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
From time to time, we may offer certain mobile applications, including iOS applications (“Apps”), for download. We will use commercially reasonable efforts, given the limitations imposed upon us by third party providers such as Apple Inc. and Google Inc., to clearly disclose what, if any information is collected by the particular App, how it is used, and with whom it is shared. Please note, certain practices are outside of our control, for example, tracking by Google, Inc., Apple, Inc., or your third party telecommunications carrier. WE are not responsible for the actions of such third parties. You should always read and understand the policies of any third party provider, such as Google with respect to Android apps and Apple with respect to IOS apps, and your wireless carrier, before making any purchase or downloading any app.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Copyright 2018: Anheuser-Busch, One Busch Place, St. Louis, MO 63118
Please visit our privacy portal to exercise your CCPA and other rights.